Terp Weekly Edition December 18, 2011
Terp Weekly Edition Fall 2011 semester! On this week’s show:
- Terp Weekly’s David Doppelt takes a look at the Occupy DC movement.
- Soon to be University of Maryland graduates may find it tough going when it comes to landing a job. Terp Weekly Brandon Busick reports the new crop of graduates can expect to be paid less than other graduates in recent years.
- The University of Maryland has a new GPA grading system. Terp Weekly’s Julie Peak reports not all students are happy with the change.
- If you’re looking for a new place to eat…Terp Weekly’s Mercedes Mathis reports there’s a new Mexican restaurant new in College Park.
- It was a difficult football season for the Terps. Reporter Kirby Mills sat down with Drew Wilson, Maryland’s director strength and conditioning to discuss injury prevention in athletic competition.
- With 2011 drawing to a close are you thinking about your new year’s resolution? Terp Weekly’s Sarah Katz-Hyman …in this week’s edition of “TerpTalk” posed the question to some students on campus.
- Terp Weekly anchor: Kelly Rowe, News Director at WMUC Radio is Jocelyn Rubin. Executive Producer of Maryland Newsline at Capitol News Service, Merrill College of Journalism is Sue Kopen Katcef. Associate Dean: Kathy McAdams. Dean: Kevin Klose . Technical Support: Clint Bucco. Graphic/Photograph by Marcus Wilson. Executive producer of Terp Weekly Edition is Marcus Wilson
Questions/comments about this show? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org